I was very impressed with creating a blog. With using blogger.com, I really liked how easy and very self explanatory it was to use. At one point, I created a blog but never posted anything or used it. I don't remember what I used to create it but I don't remember the process being this easy.
I have never understood what the point of blogging was so I have only explored a friend's blog once. I never had a reason to explore the use of blogs. Now, looking at it from a teacher's point of view, there are so many things that I could do with a blog. For example, creating a classroom blog to keep parents updated with what is going on in the classroom.
It is really interesting to think how many people can read what you write. thinking about that, it makes me more conscious about the wording of my thoughts. I don't really have fears about blogging as long as I continue to keep it a conscious thought as to what I am writing and who my audience is.
I think blogging will be a good way to track my progress throughout this course.
No comments:
Post a Comment