Thursday, June 23, 2011
"Thing 9"
Here is a video that I embedded from youtube.com. I could not find a video that I likes from slide share and wanted to show off this video. I found it a little difficult to navigate around Slide share and could not really find a video that interest me. I'm not sure if I was supposed to use a video from slide share but the important part is that I figured out how to embed a video into a blog post.
This video is from the last day of school at Ida Elementary. The fourth graders walked the hall and did a dance for the whole school since they are now graduated from the elementary school. Congratulations to all the Ida fourth graders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome choice to slideshare!
ReplyDeleteLOVED IT! My husband and I spent this past weekend with a a friend of his and the friends family. He has three little girls from Ida. I found myself looking for them in the video and enjoying every minute of it. Congratulations in deed! Nicely done!
ReplyDelete