One of the videos made a really good point. Instead of emailing the document and having a thousand copies of the same document, you can just create a Google doc and have everyone edit it through that and there will not be a million copies.
From the little bit that I used it, Google docs is very easy to use. It is very easy to upload and edit.
One way I could use this in the classroom is to have the children create a document such as a book report. I would have them create the document and put it on Google docs so that I could look at it and edit it as needed. I would also have children go into Google docs and edit other student's documents.
To use this personally, I would create charts with all of my personal phone numbers such as doctors and schools.
No comments:
Post a Comment